To ‘Feel Well’ we all need to be with others.
The Individual in relationship to others
Relationships nurture us in a way that we are ‘someone’ for somebody. We are listened to and learn to listen to. We have feelings and reactions by meeting others whether it is a dreamed of SOULEMATES or a
Boyfriend or girlfriend, a Husband or a wife, Relatives or parents,
Friends or coworkers or colleges . . .
Associations and their representatives and members
Countries and politicians as well as citizens
Organizations of all kind of types
we need relate to as:
- we could find love, or get affection, even in our imperfection. We are imperfect and we learn to love other imperfect human beings.
- we could share our learning.
- we could recognize who we are by mirroring ourselves with others through other people’s reactions.
- we can play together, have fun together, give and receive.
- we can ‘working together’ we can offer our capabilities and achieve more, and we can be part of a group (team) and get more security (T E A M = Together Each Achieves More)
- To support the ‘well being’ of the individual Human, we need relationships
Here the Win/Win Question. My decision causes a result …
- The result is good for me, and for others too?
- The result is good for me, but not for others?
- The result is good for others, but not for me?
- The result is neither good for me nor for others?
Use them these questions to identify, and help you decide …